Shea--Please pass this along to Cara as I can't post a comment of her site) Awh...Cara...so good to hear you all grown up. I too am speechless. That you were able to hear the still small voice of God in the midst of you thought you were being "called" to do and that you would act on it! WOW!!! I had a great (too short) visit with your sister this past weekend. I missed you by a few hours. I hope our paths can cross again soon. Thinking of you---Jennifer Houston (Beanie Weenies haha)
1 comment:
Shea--Please pass this along to Cara as I can't post a comment of her site) Awh...Cara...so good to hear you all grown up. I too am speechless. That you were able to hear the still small voice of God in the midst of you thought you were being "called" to do and that you would act on it! WOW!!! I had a great (too short) visit with your sister this past weekend. I missed you by a few hours. I hope our paths can cross again soon. Thinking of you---Jennifer Houston (Beanie Weenies haha)
Post a Comment