Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Background

The Mario Bros background is dedicated to Jacob. He absolutely loves playing the old Mario Bro's on the Wii. It's hard to swallow the fact that it takes him a fraction of the time it took Ryan and I to beat each level...maybe it's that huge noggin of his. :) Here's to old school nintendo games on the Wii!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are just tooooo stinking cute! Great blog post! I think being transparent is the KEY!!!!--Jenn

Anonymous said...

ohhh...so you and mom are going to be super busy! Let me know if you need any help. Please pass along my congrats!!!!--Jenn Houston

Ryan Bebee said...

i guess that doesn't surprise me about Jacob. He will pass us all at some point in time

Sarah Bebee said...

MAN! I am really missing your boys! Kyle is getting SO big and SO CUTE! Wish we were closer and could pull an all-nighter with Jacob and see how many times we can beat Mario Bro's! Love ya Shea...see you at the very latest in August!!! - Aunt Sarah

Anonymous said...

Shea--Please pass this along to Cara.
Cara--I recoginized a lady in your picture when you spoke about missions...Lori Hasse. Allison James now Dredla and I went to college and to church for a little while with them at Hillcrest. Small world!!!--Jennifer Mayes

Anonymous said...

Wow Shea! You guys have been so busy! Its hard for me fathom how you guys make it through the week- then I remember that the Lord is the one giving you all strength and direction you need. It has been pretty slow in Mendoza and I don't have many friends yet. So Reading your blog today was such a blessing and well needed encouragement.I love how God uses his people to display is grace, goodness and glory. Thanks for sharing what God is teaching you right now.its was good for my heart to hear! Love you so much! Lauren

Anonymous said...

Wow Shea! You guys have been so busy! Its hard for me fathom how you guys make it through the week- then I remember that the Lord is the one giving you all strength and direction you need. It has been pretty slow in Mendoza and I don't have many friends yet. So Reading your blog today was such a blessing and well needed encouragement.I love how God uses his people to display is grace, goodness and glory. Thanks for sharing what God is teaching you right now.its was good for my heart to hear! Love you so much! Lauren