Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Sweet Baby Kyle






Kyle turned one about a month ago...and I just now got around to taking pictures of him tonight. I told Cara that I HAD to get it done because each night I lay in bed thinking that another day of his life has gone by without me getting his picture!!!!! We had about 20 minutes of picture taking and then he was D-O-N-E. Kyle is a thinker. It is so great to watch him sit and study things, as you see in the picture above. I can't wait to hear him talk about all that he studies!! He isn't walking yet, but he's pretty close. He just enjoys being held by his Mommy and Daddy and Aunt Boo!





OK, in some he looks like me, some he looks like Sylas, and some he looks just like Uncle Ryan!! What do you think??This is his new favorite scrunch face -- he's really laughing and it's so adorable!!
Look at those curls!! He had fun playing on the slide. I really love the fact that he would rather be with his brothers than anywhere else. The hardest days are when it's just me and Kyle at home all day. He's so bored!! I just love that they are all growing up together and forming such strong bonds. Jacob and Ty absolutely love him -- and he adores them too! I need to get some pics of the three of them together. Someday...

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Hi my name is Kyle and I am truly one of the most adorable boys in the world!! Sooooo precious! You should get Dennis Trujillo to take all 3 boys pics! He is a fantastic photographer! I love you Shea.

Anonymous said...

too cute! So glad I got to meet him and hold his cute little self!!! I think Ryan wins this one....he looks like Ryan to me! I am so glad ?I got to see you. I miss you lots!!!--Jenn

Kari Plevan said...

Shea these are awesome. What a CUTIE!!! And the comment about them growing up together and loving each other. I almost cried. I love those buys so much and they are going to be such awesome godly men someday when they grow up! A STEAL for any girl!!!

OhK-Booth said...

So, so cute!

Sarah Bebee said...

Shea,
We love those pics. Keep them coming and hopefully we will check your blog more often. Kyle is so precious. We sure do miss the boys. Love ya,
Ryan and Sarah