The chubby, mostly cranium infant we called 'Tubbies' will be heading off to pre-K in 9 days!!I
got a sitter last week and Jacob and I went shopping for school supplies. We had a great time. He's not at the age yet where he knows exactly what he wants, so we actually got out of Target for less than $25. I'm training him to be a bargain shopper. ;)While we were shopping, we even took some fun 'extended-arm self portraits.'


Then on Thursday I took him out for some Pre-K Portraits. You can check them out here. Here's my personal favorite:
5 comments:
I just want to squeez him!!! I MISS MY JACOB, and he is mostly cranium. Love you Shea and I really loved the pics. Hurry and come to Loui.
Shea,
Those Pre-K portraits are stinking AWESOME!!! Eron and I loved looking at them. What a stud! Those girls in pre-k better watch out! :)
So cute Shea! All of your boys are adorable!
Dang! That last picture is cute. I want a copy. :)
Good grief my nephews are the cutest!!
Post a Comment