So today has been a rather trying day for us. I will spare you the details in order to avoid a lot of sins that might occur if I blabbed the situation on a blog post. Let's just say that Sylas and I are facing some major decisions in our life. Sometimes I think about being responsible for three kids and caring for my husband and I still think I'm this little girl inside trying to act all grown up. Sometimes it works better than others ;)
I want to share the words to the chorus of Bring The Rain by Mercy Me. I realize that my trials are trivial in comparison to some of you - but this has helped me to refocus and has become the cry of my heart today:
Bring me joy
Bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings you glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise you,
Jesus bring the rain.
I am yours regardless of
The clouds that may loom above
Because you are much greater than my pain
You who made a way for me
By suffering your destiny
So tell me what's a little rain
HOLY HOLY HOLY IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY
'nuff said
1 comment:
"You who made a way for me
By suffering your destiny
So tell me what's a little rain" - That is the motivator for martyrs today as well as throughout all of history. Press on Shea, you probably won't be martyred in Eldo. I love ya and enjoyed the visit tonight.
Post a Comment