Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Abortion

Many of you know my heart yearns to begin some sort of crisis pregnancy center here in Eldorado. The purpose would be to minister to pregnant women here and in the surrounding areas. I had kind of put the idea on the back burner for now since I have my hands full with my precious boys. But tonight I was watching a video online that stirred up the passion in my heart to offer hope in the midst of a crisis pregnancy situation, with the main goal to be evangelism and abortion alternatives. I'm going to put a link to it on here but I want to warn you first. There are graphic pictures on this site of unborn children ripped from the womb. That is an understatement. I couldn't even watch the whole video -- honestly. I was weeping. I had to look away. This site seems to be dedicated to exposing abortion for what it truly is. Don't let your kids see this. But let the vulgarity of it create in you a passion for spreading the gospel and a love for life and for the grace of God despite the sin that is in us and is surrounding us.

www.abort73.com

5 comments:

Cara Arnold said...

I will pray with you towards this! I haven't seen the video yet but my heart already breaks for those babies who could be smiling like Kyle on your blog but instead have been intentionally cut off from life. May God be glorified and use you mightily in this Shea!! I love you!

Cara Arnold said...

I wept too. God be merciful.

Ashley said...

Shea, I have a friend who is starting a pregnancy crisis deal at our church here in San Angelo. Her and another girl have just started it up. You might like to contact them. Let me know if you are interested. ~Ashley Honea

Ashley said...

Heartbreaking. I also wept.

Eron said...

Shea,

I just bought a book called, "From Conception to Birth" by Alexander Tsiaras. Google it. It is one of the most magnificent works I have seen of the conception, fetal development, and birth of a child! Complete with computer and microscopic pictures...it is great. Check it out.

Plev