OK for some reason I'm not getting the comments people are leaving on these last 2 posts. If you don't mind, try again...I'm trying to figure it out. Thanks!
I just want to hug that little baby kyle, and squeeze him and squish his little cheeks and kiss him really hard so that my lips are all smushed up against his forehead and then making farting noises with my mouth against his stomach until he laughs incessantly. Thats what I want to do, ok, that's it.
I thank the Lord for the beautiful nephews He has given me!! I'm thankful for blogs too that I can refer to when in Mexico and get a fill of them!! Good grief I miss them like crazy!! Give them hugs and kisses from me!! Love you and miss you!
2 comments:
I just want to hug that little baby kyle, and squeeze him and squish his little cheeks and kiss him really hard so that my lips are all smushed up against his forehead and then making farting noises with my mouth against his stomach until he laughs incessantly. Thats what I want to do, ok, that's it.
I thank the Lord for the beautiful nephews He has given me!! I'm thankful for blogs too that I can refer to when in Mexico and get a fill of them!! Good grief I miss them like crazy!! Give them hugs and kisses from me!! Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment