Sunday, August 12, 2007
Another Wild Weekend
Sylas took the youth to Rock the Desert in Midland, Texas this weekend and I sucked it up and stayed home with the boys. Little did I know, we would have an addition to our family for the weekend...Mr. Michael Creek. So the weekend turned into camp Politte. Friday we went to the snuggle factory and made animals. Best story from that place: You have to pick out a star and 'make a wish' and then put the star in the stuffing that goes into your animal. Ty's wish? "I wish we could just go home." Ya never know with that kid.

Then on Saturday I figured we better do something fun, so we got out the Creek's inflatable water slide. The thing is gigantic. The boys obviously had a blast. In the picture where Ty has the noodle -- I had told the boys to wrestle in the water and I would take pictures. So Ty picks up the noodle, smacks both Jacob and Michael in one swing then goes "I WIN!" We all got sunburns and had a blast! Kristin Mittel was my sidekick for the weekend -- I couldn't have done it without her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love these pictures and these stories. Your boys' comments make me laugh!!! Love you Shea!
Post a Comment