
Well, I figured I better tell you about both Sylas and Kyle. Sylas only got to ski half a day...mostly because we took all three kiddos with us!! But also because his knee has been bothering him and he was nervous about messing it up. Man I am SO thankful that he didn't!!! So here's super Dad with his boys! Notice he has already brainwashed them -- I think they wore Longhorn stuff the entire trip!! Aunt Dayle helps him out with that. :)
Baby Kyle spent most of his time in Mommy or Daddy's arms. It turns out he had an ear infection and was on breathing treatments the entire time we were up there. I didn't realize what altitude does to babies. But he still managed to enjoy himself a bit...in the hallways of the hotel!!
Here's a couple of him in the snow:



Here's a couple of him in the snow:


Finally, here's a pic of Sylas and I. We were taking some family pictures and I wanted one of just the two of us. He was standing kinda far away from me so I said "Hey, act like you love me." I was joking, I promise. But here's what I got. I guess I deserved it. 

2 comments:
LOVE all of the pics, especially the one of you and Sylas - just shows how happy you both are AND how crazy! :-) Not literally of course!!! The snow is such a wonderful background for pictures AND I miss the snow terribly! It was an every year thing as I grew up in Missouri! You never think of the small things you will miss and take for granted when you don't have them any more!!!!! :-) You have such a sweet family!!!
Ok...once again I must say..you have the cutest boys I've seen in a long while!!! They are too cute! Also, you look beautiful in your pictures! You always have looked that way to me but I haven't seen you in a long while (too long)... and you look GREAT! Love the hair and you look thinner!!! I don't think you look like amother of three little ones that keep you oh so busy! I miss you lots and hope we can get to together soon--Jenn
Post a Comment