So I tried to do a post with all three kids and pics from the ski trip, but my computer won't let me. I'm really not that good with computers and the fact that I even have a blog is just the grace of God. Plus Sylas helps me out a lot. SO I guess each child will have their own post! We'll start with our wild child.
Here's what Ty did most of the trip:

Ty spent most of his time eating the snow and throwing it at people! But he proved to be a great skier! He did not, however, discriminate against colored snow. He ate it all: brown snow, yellow snow...it didn't matter. And it never ceased to disgust me.

2 comments:
Shea,
Man, look at Ty's form! That is picture-perfect QB form if I've ever seen it!!! That's a great pic!
I will save this picture on my computer and edit it to make it look authentic...I'll have it soon.
Peace
Plev
SOOOOOO typical!!! I LOVE it- I laughed way hard b/c I can totally see Seth and Aiden doing the exact same thing in a year or two :)
Love ya sister...see ya Wed. hopefully!
Cam
Post a Comment