Saturday, March 22, 2008

Your Sins Will Find You Out

The kid who broke into our house has been apprehended for 4 felonys in one week. He broke into our house, the pastor's house, the church and Rosa's restaurant here in town. He used to be in our youth group. He confessed to everything because they matched his shoe print to a footprint on the Anderson's hot tub cover -- which he stepped on in order to get in their house. The whole thing is just disturbing to me and my heart is literally broken because we know him. But at least now I know that it wasn't some strange person who slept in our house and violated our privacy. He's lost. Please pray for his salvation and pray that we maintain a spirit of forgiveness toward him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shea--I am so sorry to hear about this. I know that must have been scary..it certainly would be for me...but I am glad they found out who it was...and you know who was in your house...now you can put that fear to rest. I hope that guys comes to know the Lord through this! Love ya and miss you!--Jennifer

OhK-Booth said...

I had no idea. Sister I am sorry and love you dearly. I am so glad your oral surgery went well also. Please call me when you feel up to it.

Anonymous said...

I did not know that he confessed BUT I know it is a great relief to you as far as knowing it was not just "someone!" I am so proud of your courage and strength to ask for prayers for HIM!! I know that he needs them and for you to be the "victim" shows how much of Christian you are!!! Many KUDOS to you!!!!