Monday, October 15, 2007

Ministry in Eldo



I want you all to know that God has given me a fresh perspective on Sylas' ministry here. I often gripe and complain about him being gone four afternoons of the week and on Saturday for YMCA football...but recently I have opened my eyes to the way the Lord is using it to draw people to Himself. I have gone to the past two games, one in Big Lake, the other in Ozona. Sylas is an amazing coach. I have never seen 3rd and 4th graders make 15-20 yard pass completions!!! It's almost more exciting than the Varsity game the night before!! Check this out...how cute are they?

2 comments:

Sylas said...

Glad you got a pic my my massive, enourmous, well defined calves. It should be in a magazine. I know you were really looking at my rear, but its cool...we're married:)

Cara Arnold said...

Sylas is soooo funny! And God sure is using him in soooo many ways! As well as you his wife-e!