Monday, October 15, 2007

My Boys


God is so faithful. I look at this picture and I have to restrain myself from weeping over His goodness. There is great responsibility represented here, but I pray that not one day goes by that I don't praise God for the gifts He has given Sylas and I in Jacob Ryan, James Tyman, and Justice Kyle. He is GOOD.

8 comments:

Kari Plevan said...

This picture almost makes me cry, so I can only imagine how it makes you feel. What GOOD LOOKING boys and I am so excited that they are growing up with you and Sylas as their parents to instruct them in the way they should go.

On a lighter note, I L-O-V-E that Jacob is holding Ty's face like that. ha ha!!! :)

OhK-Booth said...

I rejoice with you my sister. Truly the Lord has blessed you and I praise him for ya'lls obedience to Him in the small town of Eldo. More importantly for your roll as wife and mother and Sylas's roll as husband and father. What a sweet picture of Christ's relationship with me as a part of the church. Thank you for sharing.

Cara Arnold said...

Couldn´t agree more....good grief I miss those boys!!

Anonymous said...

wow..tyman has changed so much!! too precious!

Anonymous said...

your boys are precious!!!

Anonymous said...

your babies are so precious!!

Anonymous said...

ok drr, i said the same thing twice after realizing that you approve them, they don't automatically pop up. way to go robbio!

catherine shea politte said...

Hey it's cool. It took me about a year to figure out this blogger thing!! I'm just thrilled to have robbio smitho priceo writing comments on my blog!!