
Ahhhhhhhh, where to begin? I have so many pictures and so many ideas for posts. I just don't have any time!
I can't wait to show you what Jacob has been up to. First of all (yes, first of all...and yes, I miss Camp Buckner already) Jacob and his pre-K class got to ride on a firetruck last week. He was so excited. I was the only nerdy mom following the firetruck and taking pictures! Jacob thought that was cool -- give him time, he'll realize it's not. Anyway, I went up to Pre-K and the kids were learning things from the firemen. Well, the whole class walks off to get on the truck and Jacob stays behind and chats with the firemen...until his teacher comes back and gets him!! I love that kid! I just hid behind my vehicle and watched, laughing to myself.


Tonight, Jacob and I cleaned up and re-organized his room while Sylas and Ty went to football practice. I bought him a 'reading' chair at Target today and we had to make room for it in his 'reading nook'. About 30 minutes after we finished his room, he comes in and goes "Mom, could you bring Kyle in here so I can read to him?" So I br0ught Kyle into his room and set him in his bumbo in the reading nook. God is so good. Do you know how my heart was filled watching this take place???? I can't even tell you.
3 comments:
I love all the new posts Shea! Makes me miss those boys!!! What a HUGE blessing the Lord has given you and continues to show you daily! I am thankful for you and your overflowing joy Shea! The Lord has given great love already to your boys. Miss you!
I love it! When I read posts like this, the first thing I think is I love the Politte family, and then I think, oh I have to show Eron, he'll LOVE it!! :)
What a great big brother Kyle has!
Once again...GOOD GRIEF!! How precious!!
Post a Comment