I can't believe that actually posted with all the links and pics and everything. This was my first attempt with no help from the hubby. The only thing is, the pictures didn't come out positioned where I wanted them. Ty is in the gray shirt and Jacob is in the green polo. Kyle is obvious. :) Just thought you all might want to know (those of you who don't see us on a regular basis). Thanks for reading!!!!
4 comments:
Hi Shea, this is a great site! LOVE the title...I can relate..LOL!
The pics of the boys are great..Kyle is growing so fast..put a brick on his head. I will check back later for more news. Donna
I can't wait to be double happy when God calls me in death. I like the term "double happy." Love you Shea!! Check out my new blog ryanbebee.blogspot.com
I sure had a blast with you and your boys! (that camera rocks)
Yea Shea!! Glad too see the new post and some great pics. You are quite the photographer!
We miss y'all!!
Hey Shea! I like the blog! We will have to get the boys together before Pre-K starts - is it really only 5 weeks away!? My goodness - you can tell I was not counting! haha Anyway - call me sometime so we can get something planned! My summer is going to start slowing down after this week so I will have a lot of time before school starts. Nikki
Post a Comment