
Yes, I got a call from our sweet sitter Lindsay today and she said "Shea, Kyle went poop, and I was changing his diaper, and he pooped a penny." HA!! That's all for that story -- no spiritual significance that I know of. :)
However, I DID take a picture of it (yes, she saved it for me)...would you like to see it? I don't know just how distasteful it would be for me to post it. I'll ask Sylas.
You know what? I don't know how many dirty diapers I have changed in the last 5 and a half years, but I have NEVER gotten a TIP!!!!! NO FAIR!!!
However, I DID take a picture of it (yes, she saved it for me)...would you like to see it? I don't know just how distasteful it would be for me to post it. I'll ask Sylas.
You know what? I don't know how many dirty diapers I have changed in the last 5 and a half years, but I have NEVER gotten a TIP!!!!! NO FAIR!!!
P.S. Ty was having a hard time going to sleep tonight and since Sylas is gone to Ozona, I spent some quality time with him. I told him the story about Kyle and guess what he asked me (after he finally stopped cracking up) "Did you get it out?"
5 comments:
Oh my, that is hilarious! It was great to see you, too. You look beautiful!
That is classic!! I would love to have lunch Shea B, but I tutor until 1 on those days. (for now) I think I will stop tutoring in December, just depending. What is your schedule like those days? Love you!
Oh my goodness- How funny!
PS- Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one that has ever dealt with crazy post pregnancy hormones! Insane!!!
I have the coolest nephews in the world!!!!!
Post a Comment