Well, I realized I haven't posted in awhile and I'm not sure exactly what to write about because we have been super busy, but I thought you might enjoy some pictures. Eldorado has a pumpkin patch this year so we have become frequent visitors there -- Thursday with Jacob's Kindergarten class and then today with Ty and Kyle's preschool class. Here are some highlights: Here are some fun pics from when Ty and Kyle gutted the costume trunk!! Just a little taste of what Halloween will look like at the Po House:
5 comments:
shae your kids are so cute and you are beautiful as ever!! glad to see you are adoing well:)OOOWWWEEE!!!
I LOVE all these pictures!!
All 3 of your boys are so handsome:)
man..those are some handsome boys..with a beautiful mom.
man..those are some handsome boys..with a beautiful mom.
Too cute and too fun! Love you!
Post a Comment