Saturday, April 05, 2008

Not Your Typical Friday

For those of you wondering -- we are doing just fine. I can't say much at all about it but I just wanted to post a short blog letting everyone know things are good. You can call for more info. and if I know you, I'll tell you :) Our phone has been flooded with calls from media across the nation so leave a message and, like I said, if I know you, I'll call you back.
If you haven't heard what's going on, watch CNN, Fox News or go to www.myeldorado.net

4 comments:

Jay Scott said...

hopefully some good is coming from all of this, keep us updated

Ashley said...

I just saw Silas on FOX news a little while ago. He did great! I just found out that they are moving everyone here to San Angelo. If you know of anything that we can do, let us know.

Kristy said...

Praying for you all! Love you!

Jamie Butts said...

I read the article yesterday... good grief. I know it's heartbreaking that it all went down so close.
Love ya'll.